Domestic RHI launched; find out how to get paid to heat your home here: https://www.ofgem.gov.uk/environmental-programmes/domestic-renewable-heat-incentive
Watch the Mole Installation video below
Q: What makes pellet storage expensive?
A: When it doesn't work!
Schellinger KG started in the renewable energy market in 1998 and now has several pellet manufacturing facilities from which they supply retail, commercial and domestic customers with high quality wood pellets; “Sun Pellets”.
Schellinger understand you are interested in high quality wood pellet storage and recovery solutions; our system has been developed in parallel with the most modern pellet heating systems available.
• More than 70% of all pellet boilers which were sold in Austria or Germany in the past five years are working with a vacuum system.
• More than 10,000 Schellinger Moles have been fitted all over Europe.
The Schellinger Pellet Mole has distinct advantages over conventional mechanical handling;
• maximise recoverable volume from available space
• better pellet delivery prices
• minimise damage to pellets
• overcome the issue of particle segregation in storage
• alleviate issues arising from pellets de-gassing